The Benefits of Body Waxing
Modern cosmetology and esthetics have introduced various methods of hair removal and some age-old techniques are also still in use. Either they are too costly, painful, time-consuming, not suitable for your skin type, or do not last longer. Waxing on the other hand has always been a favorite. It is cost-friendly, delivers quick results, and is longer-lasting.
- Finer hair: Unlike shaving, waxing pulls the hair from the roots which helps to reduce the hair thickness if followed routinely and the new hair does not contain sharp edges which often cause itching and irritation.
- Slower regrowth: As hair is being pulled from the follicle it takes more time for hair to regrow. Even people with speedy regrowth can enjoy 3 to 4 weeks of a hair-free body.
- Instant hair-free body: In today’s busy world, no one has much time for longer appointments. Waxing salons offer quick services that help you to achieve a smoother, softer, hairless body in no time.
- Exfoliation: The dead dry skin makes skin look aged, rough, and dull. Waxing provides the much-needed exfoliation of the body making it look brighter, younger, soft, and fresh.
Care Before & After Body Waxing
- Walk-in clean: Body oils, creams, or uncleanliness can make the process difficult for you as it prohibits the hair from coming out. It might take more than a few attempts and cause pain and irritation.
- Exfoliate before: For better results and no ingrown hair left it is advised to gently exfoliate the body a day or two before the appointment.
- Aftercare: The skin sensitivity increases after waxing and wearing tight clothes or any harsh chemical, serum, and even perfumes containing alcohol can cause irritation.
Waxing not only makes your body hair-free but also makes you fall in love with it.
Unlock Your Beauty Potential at Our Twin Cities Beauty School in Maplewood
At Twin Cities Beauty School, we pride ourselves on providing a cutting-edge education that equips you with the latest techniques and trends in the beauty world. Our experienced instructors are dedicated to nurturing your talents and helping you reach your full potential.
Book a tour today or Enroll Now and Embrace Your Future in Beauty!
Now is the time to follow your dreams and embark on a fulfilling career in the beauty industry. Join the ranks of successful graduates who have gone on to build thriving careers as beauty artists, cosmetologists, estheticians, nail technicians, massage therapists, and more!